Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What are the odds of going do a Division 1 school to play basketball?

I am a seventh grader who plays AAU basketball. We are 2nd in the state and I start. I workout everyday my workout includes legs, arms, and back and even though I live in Minnesota during the winter I go into my garage and work on ball handling. Any chance of me going D1?What are the odds of going do a Division 1 school to play basketball?
You must have a good shot

if you make a few shots

than they go out to guard you

if you can drive and your fast

trust me you can play d1



Come check out my friends site http://mrreviewman.weebly.com/

It's an awesome site

Check it out and tell your friends!

Thanks!What are the odds of going do a Division 1 school to play basketball?
Your looking WAYYYY to far ahead. Anything can happen in that huge time span, injuries and such.

Keep practicing and see where life takes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment