Saturday, January 14, 2012

What drills should i do to get ready for College Basketball? Also, what should i do to stand out on the team?

I want to know what drills and what should i learn about basketball now that I'm going to be playing at a higher level. What little things can help me strand out.What should i do to prepare athletically, mentally, and anything else that i should do.



NO STUPID SARCASTIC ANSWERS PLEASE, I"M SERIOUS ABOUT BASKETBALL SO BE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS QUESTION.What drills should i do to get ready for College Basketball? Also, what should i do to stand out on the team?
If you are good enough for college ball why are you asking what kind of drills you should be doing...Don't you already know what to do?





Ask you high school coach.What drills should i do to get ready for College Basketball? Also, what should i do to stand out on the team?
The best basketball drills I found are at www.GreatDrills.com They have Jason Wright who is the king of ball handling drills. They also have Magic Johnson and Carmello Anthony's basketball training but I thought Jason's stuff was better to help your game. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment