Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What postion should I play in basketball and football?

I'm 12 and 11 months and my birthday is August 21 and I'm 5'8 so pretty tall and I want to know what postion I can play in basketball and football too.Because mostly football players be short and the only tall football players are the linemen and I don't want to that because that's pretty boring so I need to know?What postion should I play in basketball and football?
1. 5'8 is tall for a 12 years old

2. Football is a game of speed strength and mental toughness

3. Basketball is a game of speed mental toughness

In football you have a chance at QB RB WR TE and on defense probably a CB LB SS FS. it deponds on your school height speed and abilities at any of these posistions you have to be fast strong and smart.

And in basketball it really depends on your skill are you a good dribler then be a PG. if your good at Shooting be a SG And your not really tall enough to be C PF S. at least not yet it really depends on your school

And just train like run, jog ... but dont lift weights that can shorten your growth and just study your plays and eat good and thats about it ohh and practice throw catch the football and in basketball drible shoot work on passing the ball!!! Good Luck to youWhat postion should I play in basketball and football?
well you're not done growing so for now in basketball u could go for the SG or PG or maybe SF. Just work on your dribbling skills. Most of the tall football players are receivers and that's a fun position.
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment