Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can I introduce myself to the basketball players at my new highschool?

I was captain of my last highschool. I really want to earn a basketball scholarship so I need to make a good friendship with them. They question is how do I do that, they probably think highly of themselves. How can I get the chance to play with them.How can I introduce myself to the basketball players at my new highschool?
Be brave man. Just go up to them and say, "Hey, can I get a run with you guys?" Don't talk yourself up, just say you wanna play.

If you don't ask, you don't get.How can I introduce myself to the basketball players at my new highschool?
School them all at basketball. They will either come to respect you, or gang up on you and beat you up! But its worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment