Saturday, January 14, 2012

What do you recommend is a better basketball shoe to buy, the Hyperfuses or the John Wall Zigtech Slashes?

I can't decide, which shoe to buy because I am mostly looking for lightness and breathability so you think that I would go with the Hyperfuses right? Well one of my friends told me that they break easily if you play a decent amount of basketball in them so I don't know anymore. Just let me know what you recommend and why? I am a guard if that helps.What do you recommend is a better basketball shoe to buy, the Hyperfuses or the John Wall Zigtech Slashes?
sdWhat do you recommend is a better basketball shoe to buy, the Hyperfuses or the John Wall Zigtech Slashes?
You should buy the hyperfuses the zigtechs do things to your feet. the zigslash is bad for your achilles tendon and is known to cause tendinitis. Also the hyperfuse is super light and has good tractionWhat do you recommend is a better basketball shoe to buy, the Hyperfuses or the John Wall Zigtech Slashes?
how about you stop thinking that expensive shoes are gonna make your game better hunny

No comments:

Post a Comment