Saturday, January 14, 2012

How to become a more agressive basketball player?

I'm 15 about 5'8 and I'm trying to become a more aggressive basketball player.

I'm a pretty good shooter and ball handler, but I'm just not aggressive enough

when I'm in trouble or the defense puts pressure on me i pass up the ball or whenever i drive in i feel like I'm going to get blocked so i pass it. The people i play with are really tall so I only shoot when I'm open or have room to shoot. I just need some advice on how to be more aggressive.How to become a more agressive basketball player?
Like Zach Efron said, "Get your head in the game!"
Watch clips of Ronald Moore. Assists and court vision is the key. First step quickness. J.J. Barea is a solid NBA player because of his quickness.How to become a more agressive basketball player?
Just play dirty and elbow people in thier face.
don't be afraid to FAIL.. Get blocked , who gives a crap. eventually you're learn how to make a tough shot.How to become a more agressive basketball player?
Quit bein a weenie. Simple as dat
stop being a puss and push the ball!
  • driving school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment