Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How can I become a better basketball player?

I am not very tall, I'm just 5 foot 6 inches. I'm a sophomore at high school. I've played basketball and am a pretty creative player, though I dont know how I am compared to the other players in school since I'm new. I've played many different sports, soccer as well and I think I'm pretty fast. So I need tips on how to become a better bball player and how to get taller. I think I need to be a point guard, righT?How can I become a better basketball player?
You could grow a little bit more maybe but yeah expect to be a point guard. I played point is HS for 5 years and I loved it! Strengthen your legs for speed and apility to jump high. You can use ankle weights or they also have these strength shoes that are suppose to increase your vertical but they cost like $120. Lots of practice shooting, passing and dribbling and you should be good to go!How can I become a better basketball player?
Do dribbling and shooting drills everyday. And go practice whenever you can. Also, watch college or NBA players and try to copy what they do.How can I become a better basketball player?
Practice a lot.
practice

No comments:

Post a Comment