Thursday, January 19, 2012

How to release the air in my basketball?

The workshopman has pumped too much air in my basketball and the ball is too bouncy...Is there anyway I can release the air in the ball?How to release the air in my basketball?
Get a ball pumping needle.

Unscrew it from the pump

insert the needle into the ball without the pump

the air should escape





make sure the needle isn;t inserted too deep or else, when the desired weight of the ball reached, you wouldn;t be able to pull the needle out in time.How to release the air in my basketball?
Use the needle from the pump you would normally use to pump up the ball, the needle itself should unscrew from the pump. Stick the needle in the air hole in the ball and let air leak out until it's un-bouncy enough for you.How to release the air in my basketball?
u need the needle that hey use to fill the ball just let out some air
  • auto salvage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment