Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is a good devotion for my basketball team?

I have to give a short 30 second devotion for my basketball team and can't find a good verse. Any ideas?

Thanks.What is a good devotion for my basketball team?
2 Samuel 22:30 - "For by you I can run against a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall."What is a good devotion for my basketball team?
1 do not always want to score, pass to the positive, so that while you exercise can also help others progress, and only then will pass to your partner, so that 2 months after the shooting and passing will be your been progress. 2 can try to play some more games with the students, enhance physical fitness through games, learning experience of human experience, and soon, you had to face opponents with age, you will become cope with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment