Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How can I keep consistent in Basketball?

I have a problem. When I play Basketball, I can drop 35 in a game, but the next game I can't hit anything. What's a way that I can keep consistent and, I don't expect to score 35 every game but, have a good game on a daily basis?How can I keep consistent in Basketball?
Just relax. If you mess up don't get pissed off... just relax. Make sure you warm up prior to the game, too. If you warm up and hit all your shots them, you'll, in my experience, have a good game. Make sure you're focused, but not over focused. Have fun man! Warming up is really important... so definitely make sure you are loose, and shoot a TON of shots. Good luck!How can I keep consistent in Basketball?
dont get penisy i mean cocky sorry my bad

No comments:

Post a Comment