Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How can I talk to the basketball players in my new school?

I was the caption of my team in my last highschool. I just want to make friends with the basketball players in my new school. What if I ramdonly said hi what will they respond.How can I talk to the basketball players in my new school?
small talk, just say hi and ask them about the team and basketball in general. if you want to play, then go join the team. in the end though if youre jsut looking for friends then dont limit yourself to only basketball players, im sure there are many others who will have the same interest as you.
if you know who the basketball players are, ask them about open gyms, or if they do something together like go to the park after school. if you go, then youll make some friends and build up chemistry for the next seasonHow can I talk to the basketball players in my new school?
Go talk to the coach and try joining the team, even as a bench player. That's probably the best way to get to know the basketball team.
Do they have an open gym, or an after-school run? Are they putting together an AAU or summer league team? Find out if the coach works at the school and get in touch with him. Good luck!How can I talk to the basketball players in my new school?
its okay to say hi, but your not gonna get to close with them, i think it takes time, invite them for games?? be an avid fan?? try other things
HANG OUT WITH THEM AND START TALKING BASKETBALL.
  • traffic school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment