Sunday, January 8, 2012

What would be the best way to get in shape for basketball?

What would be the best way to get in shape for basketball besides by playing it? I'm asking this because I will be playing for an intramural basketball team next year (early next year) and I want to be in good shape (and not be too tired, as I get often after playing for a period of time). What suggestions do you have? I try to play basketball when I can, but haven't been able to play much lately due to being busy and having a sore ankle. Thanks for all the tips!|||Try an exercise program called P90X... It uses muscle confusion so you work a different area every time you use it. Also there are so many different exercises that you won't get bored. It takes an hour a time but the results are amazing. It will build muscle muscle and endurance. It's really expensive to buy it off the website though so i would suggest something like ebay. Hope this helped and your season goes well

No comments:

Post a Comment