Sunday, January 8, 2012

What should i text my boyfriend before his big basketball game?

What should i text my boyfriend before his big basketball game?


We are both 12. so no x-rated stuff pleeeaaaasssseeee.





We have been going out for one week (!! :]) and we text each other alot. He is in my middles school basketball torunment tomorrow and it is right after school (so please ii need answerss fasssstt) and i want to text him something REALLY CUTE to say like good luck. So any ideas ?


|||well this is coming from a high school stance. Right before i go out i am pretty much concentrated on one thing and that is my match. A simple "good luck cutie" will do. Nothing long :)|||haha:) thats cute..


ok. just something simpleee





"hey love, i want to wish you good luck on your bball game .. love u%26lt;3 "





by the way.. im 12 too :)|||good luck you funny duck








idk lol that would be funny to send to him. he would probably laugh and loosen up before the game so try that out :)





|||Well if you can be there just say


"score a basket for me! lol good luck!"





Or if you can't, say


"Sorry I can't be there, but I know you'll do great!"|||"WIN!!!" love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment