Sunday, January 8, 2012

What should I do to have a lot of energy for Wrestling and Basketball?

Tommorow I have wrestling practice from 2:45 - 5:00 then basketball tryouts from 6:00 - 9:00 im worried that I will be too tired so what can I do to give myself enough energy to do both things? Like what should I eat, or drink, or should I even do both of them?|||well im 13 and i completely gave up basket ball to wrestle and im currently ranked like 32nd in the state and if your doing that don't eat its theoppositee of what wrestling needs dont ever eat just take like 2 of those 5 hour energy things and itle be fine until the huge crash that you get after words|||okay so before the tryout, eat carbohydrates such as rice,pasta, energy bar


because when you eat carbohydrate, you body immediately uses it for energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment