Sunday, January 8, 2012

Is it good to have a protein drink after basketball?

I lift weights three-four days a week and the other day I always run and play basketball...but on Fridays, I tend to play basketball for hours and hours so when I come home..is it alright to make myself a protein drink?|||yeah, protein shakes are good for you anytime. even on your days off of heavy lifting. on those days your muscles are still healing, and protein shakes help to build them back bigger and stronger. try this..its good. chocolate whey protein shake, mixed in 2% milk with a banana blended in it...good stuff|||Yep. It'll help your muscles.|||YES THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU.


YOU CAN HAVE IT 3 TIMES A DAY IF YOU LIKE.





BUT MAKE SURE YOU DRINK DISTILL WATER WITH IT.





A HALF GALLON OF WATER A DAY.





From the staff of http://www.boeafitness.com|||Of course it is alright to have a protein drink but the fluids are what you need. You probably don't need the protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment