Sunday, January 8, 2012

How can a 7th grader with no exprierence in basketball get ready for basketball season?

All my friends say I should try out for basketball, I'm really good at shooting baskets. How can I prepare? I want to make the A team but I'm really doubting that I will. So what can I do to make my chances better? Workouts and things would be nice. It starts in one month! Thanks!!|||Get fit and masturbate a lot.|||Practice everyday:





Practce shooting shots from all distances, especially close to the basket. Also practice taking layups with both hands on each side of the basketball.





Practice dribbling with both hands, every player on the court needs to do this. The better you can dribble; the easier it will be to get to the hoop and score.





Since it is your 1st year playing you should get familiar with the game. Play in some pick-up games to get use to the speed of the game and to build up your aggressiveness. Go for every rebound and take your shot when its open!





Hope this helps...|||Well definatly PRACTICE! EVERYDAY! At least an hour or a half an hour per day.


It may seem like a lot but it'lll pay off if you make the team =]


GOOD LUCK!|||play basketball|||practice dribbling and ****|||i am a sophmore and i play for carmel basketball.. u should give it up cuz WNBA SUCKS DICK AND GETS NO MONEy|||no body is goin to be a pro in 7th grd so just go out and practice

No comments:

Post a Comment